It’s usually the time of year that Boots starts their annual 70% off sale in stores across the country, with shoppers snapping up bargains in store and online.
But, with shops across Scotland closed due to lockdown, customers might have wondered if they would miss out on the yearly savings in 2021.
However, Boots has opted for something slightly different this year, with their ‘ Pay Day Drop ‘ – a sale across multiple departments coinciding with pay day for many people.
Until 2nd February, Boots has slashed the price of hundreds of beauty, health and make up items in its mega payday sale online at Boots.com.
Thousands of top brands including No7, Ole Henriksen, Huda Beauty, Liz Earle, Wishful and PIXI are featured in the price cuts.
And fragrances feature highly in the savings, with huge brands reduced by up to £40 – including Gucci, Versace and Marc Jacobs.
The top eight fragrance bargains include:
Advantage cardholders can also pick up £10 worth of points when spending £60 or more on electrical beauty gadgets until 2nd February.
Bargainhunters can shop all of the sale items by visiting: www.boots.com/offers
Below we’ve picked out our favourite beauty sale bargains that are also worth adding to your basket.
- Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub – was £13.95, now £11.16
- Cowshed Indulge Blissful Body Lotion – was £22, now £17.60
- Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette – was £58, now £46.40
- Ole Henriksen Lemonade Smoothing Scrub – was £25, now £20
- No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate – was £25, now £20
- Lancôme Lash Idole Mascara – was £23.50, now £18.80
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ Magic Radiance – was £24, now £19.20
- Wishful Thirst Trap Juice Serum – was £41, now £32.80
- Fabie & Mane HoliRoots Hair Oil – was £29, now £23.20
- Boucleme Curl Defining Gel – was £15, now £12
- NYX Professional Makeup Highlight & Contour Pro Palette – was £19, now £15.20
- Rimmel London Lasting Radiance Foundation – was £9.99, now £8
- Max Factor Nailfinity Gel – was £7.99, now £6.39
- e.l.f SuperMask With Centella Asiatica – was £9.60, now £7.68
- Lime Crime Wet Cherry Lip Gloss – was £19, now £13.60
- XX Revolution XXpress Eye Shadow Palette XXperiment – was £10, now £8
- Milani Baked Blush – was £11.50, now £9.20
- PIXI Glow Tonic – was £18, now £14.40
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – was £15.50, now £12.40
- No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream – was £25, now £20
Check out the Boots Pay Day Drop online now until February 2 2021.